Wednesday 26 October 2011

Day 7 almost done.

The last 150km day was finally a little easier for me. The hills between batemans bay and berry where not as big as the previous days. The highlights today for me was breaking my battery mount at Nowra and getting a little stroppy because of it. The frustration then lead to a putting into a driving pace with Paul for the final kms to berry. It actually picked up my spirits as I knew my performance had picked up since I was able to power up the hills keeping up with Paul. Paul had really been the leader in the last few days.
We spent to tonight swapping stories of the trip over a few beers.
Maybe one too many as it's now late and we still have one day to go.
A little sad that we are now at the end. The challenges have been mostly completed on our part and the money raise on yours.
Now to look forward to the finish line.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment